A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Monday, November 13, 2006

howdy folks

Just a quick note that the format will probably change over the next few weeks while I find out the best look and feel for this blog.

In the mean time some things to think about when you post.

Images and detail. a whole image is really great but perhaps also some detail images would also be really cool? Try to get good sharp images.

If you want feed back you might want to ask specific questions. Most people will not start a critical dialogue without someplace to start. Think about what you would like to talk about and start the dialogue accordingly. If you simply post an image of your scroll without some specific questions chances are you will not get the answers you are looking for.But you will probably get a lot of nice comments :)

over the next while I am hoping more scribes both experienced and beginner will join in and help out.

anyway... I am now recovering from University...and I sincerely apologise to anyone who got my cold....but as my sister always dryly says..Tis better to give than to recieve.

-Bridget

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from the Chart Signet from the Kingdom of Trimaris. I was recently sent a link to your page here and have some scribes that would like to join your endeavor if possible. Please contact me with your contact information at finneadan@aol.com if you would be so kind. I and the scribes of Trimaris would greatly appreciate it.
Sincerely,
HL Finneadan ingen Ruadhan