A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

links to photo albums of Drachenwald Scribes

Hello fellow Scribes,

I have read all posts now and I have found several links to photos of scrolls from several Scribes, like a history of scrolls! But these links are spread over several posts. My suggestion is to post these links under this one post, so they are easier to find. I will start with a link to my own history http://www.ringo.com/explore/member.html?memberId=143181090. I hope it works?!
I also hope others will follow including the ones that have allready posted their links!!!

Enjoy!

yours,
Ailitha

4 comments:

Bridget said...

I can start a side bar just for links to scribes personal pages if this is something people would like?

just a note, I will be away till saturday.

B

Lia de Thornegge said...

All of my scribal works can be found in my online gallery. There's a link there to the write-ups on each project, but if you just want the pretty pictures, that's where they are.

/Lia

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma said...

Here is the link to the Drachenwald scrolls that I've done:

http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/white_dandelion/Scrolls/

I did some blanks (Illumination only) and handed them in to be calligraphed a few years ago, but I don't have pictures of them. I also don't know if they were calligraphed and given out or not.

I also like the idea of a sidebar link list to scribe galleries.