A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Please note...

Just a little add on...
This is not a drachenwald signet business blog so if you have questions that are of a business nature such as 'where is my scroll?' or 'Do I have pictures of your scrolls', scrolls being mailed, backlogged scrolls, lost scrolls or about kingdom assignments...etc, this is not the place to ask. I kindly request that inquieries of this nature be sent to me via email ( address is on the side bar under email the slave driver)

It is hard enough to keep track of all the business stuff that rolls through my email desk as it is without having to come here to do more of the admin work. If you ask such questions here in the comments I will start deleting them unless they are really, really relevant to the work at hand and chances are I will forget what you asked because I have a brain that is like a sieve.

So please please please keep the business side of things off the blog. It wasn't intended as a Signet stuff forumy type place... we do have a signet section on the Drachenwald forum, if you can't use email, or you want a public answer to your question then use that, I check it daily.

I will absolutely not discuss current assignments here or anywhere in public for that matter so please bear in mind that this blog is PUBLIC and everyone and anyone can read it. With current assignments secrecy is the number one concern. If this confidence gets broken ....well let's just say( angry kings are not happy kings)and I won't be happy either.

okay...
going back to regularly scheduled scribe stuff now...

No comments: