A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Jean's PCS


Posted by Picasa

Sorry it took so long to get the origional scanned in. From the Book of Hours of Willian, LordHastings mid 1400's. It is showing the royal barge of Edward IV king of Engand and patron of Lord Hastings.

I like this piece for PCSs because it symbolizes travel and journey. It is the third time I've used this image and by far the best it has turned out.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ailitha said...

I have seen it close up during Saturday Night Fever! It is breathtaking, so small but so detailed!!! Simply beautiful.

Genevieve la flechiere said...

Just breathtaking.
As soon as I saw it I wanted to read it. It's just a small thing to do for a lovely man, but I felt better, just getting a chance to handle it.

Bridget said...

I am glad it turned out so well. Tiny is fun to do. :-)