A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Monday, November 12, 2007

University + business

Greetings all,

I have recieved the final schedule for University. The scriptorium is in the Library and takes place from 9 am until 11:55. ( so three hours with an hour's instruction on calligraphy from 10:00am to 10:55 am)

The classes that take place in this room in the afternoon require we are not there so, perhaps we can relocate to some other quiet room if possible if people wish to continue working.

I will be bringing the pergamenata for those who have orderd it and not yet recieved it.
I do have extra if anyone wants some and I will bring a few sheets with me, cut for easier transport.

If people need anything else get in touch with me and I will see what I can do.

On another note, this is most likely the last event I will be attending in the capacity of Signet as I will be stepping down in January and it is unlikely we can make it to any event after Uni. If there is any business that you feel needs to be addressed this would be the place and time to do it.

I will be bringing the completed Backlog scrolls, sealing equipment, and some spare supplies with me.

okay can't think of anything else right now so back to regularly scheduled blogging!

- bridget

No comments: