A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Laurel scroll


This was a scroll of many firsts -- my first Laurel scroll (and only my second complete scroll ever), my first time working with parchment (which I love), my first achievement of arms (though my mom helped). Ursula chose the design type and the wording for the actual Laurel scroll itself; the scroll with the achievement was a surprise for her.

The full details of the text, design, material, etc., and more pictures can all be found here.

Edit 18 Aug: Ursula has sent me a link to her pictures of the scroll once the signatures and the seals had been added.

-Aryanhwy

3 comments:

Melisende Fitzwalter said...

Wow! very nice indeed! I love that you had it all translated!

Aryanhwy merch Catmael said...

Ursula arranged for the translation of the primary text, and then I wanted to keep the confirmation of arms scroll similar, so I got help from Gausbert in Chateau du Ciel.

-Aryanhwy

Merlyn Gabriel said...

lovely!!!

-Bridget