A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Scribe Spotlight

So the idea is to help the Kingdom get to know its scribes by presenting a short bio of anyone who wishes to be spotlighted ( is that even a verb?)

If you are interested then let me know.

Here is what I need;

a short bio of your SCA persona ( and if you want your non SCA life as well)
Some images of your works if you wish them posted and a picture of yourself ( optional but it does help folks figure out who you are at events if they don't already know)This is your opportunity to let the kingdom know who you are, what you've done and why they should all worship you for your hard and lovely work as scribes in this kingdom.

Do not send me pre formatted html, my email program messes it up. I will deal with the code myself ( gotta love blogger for allowing this). If you have images I'd prefer them as jpegs and best if you have uploaded them to an image site where I can grab them but if not I can do that, just send them to me via email. Try not to make them too large though.

This is a volunteer thing and scribes wishing to to participate in the scribal spotlight should contact me via email ( it's on the side bar kids) and let me know you wanna play.

I plan for one every two months or so depending on how many bios I get.

Please put Scribe Spotlight in the subject of the email.

-Bridget

PS. Bear in mind I will be relocating to Germany ( Aventiure) at the end of September so if I don't answer emails promptly I'm in moving stress.

3 comments:

Trinite Ducalon said...

I will happily volunteer to be the first victim... I mean, spotlighted (verb or not)!

Trin

Merlyn Gabriel said...

awesome then you will be first up on the chopping blo... I mean spotlight :P

will have to wait till I get back to Switzerland. ( am in germany atm)

Trinite Ducalon said...

:-D Cool!