A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Admin stuff.

Okay gang!

I am moving, as most of you probably already know, which means that admin updates will be even more sporadic than usual ( is that even possible?)mainly because I am trying to sort out the huge pile of junk we call a house. *fun

So...

If you are a new scribe to the kingdom and wish to be added to this blog to participate then email me ( link on the side bar)

If you are already a part of this blog but have not participated you may be dropped because there is a number limit to how many people I can invite. ( 25 I think) I will probably start that process after I move so around October / November.

While participation is NOT mandatory, the purpose of this blog is for discourse between the scribes of this kingdom, to give and take advice as well as share projects and scribally stuff. So, if you don't want to actually participate at all then let me know. You do not have to be a part of the blog to read it or leave comments.

I still have quite a lot of Pergamenata handy.

After moving to the lovely and spacious house in North Germany I am hoping to hold scribal weekends.We live VERY close to the Lübeck Ryan air airport and the house has a lot of sleep over space. If there is interest in this please let me know so that I can plan accordingly. ( evil rubbing of hands together). Probably will start after January because I am sure we won't be unpacked before then.

I still have a scroll text booklet project on the go, anyone wanting to help out with this would be cool.

If anyone else can think of any other adminy stuff that needs doing then please let me know.

until then have fun!

-Bridget who just packed her inks and pens ( ack!!!!!)

2 comments:

Trinite Ducalon said...

Oooohhhh... twist my arm and make me visit northern Germany! You can count me in on occasion once you get settled!

Merlyn Gabriel said...

think it could be a fun thing, very informal...lots of wine and nibbles etc...