A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Monday, April 06, 2009

Scribe Roundup!

Greetings all you wonderful scribes! At the risk of jinxing myself, since I seem to have a little time to catch my breath between one event and the next, I would like to update the scribe database. If you are currently interested in doing scrolls for the kingdom, please ping me in an email with your SCA name, mundane name, snail mail address, phone number and best email address. Also if you have any preferences for time, style or award feel free to include that as well! ... any of the requested information is optional, however the more I have the easier it is to get information and goodies to you! :-D Yes, I said goodies.

It is an honor and a pleasure working with all of you!

Cheers!
Trin
Mbroidress@aol.com

No comments: