A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Magnificent Melisende

Greetings all! I was honored this weekend with membership into the ID Company of Merit for Artists and Scientists. I thought I would share the absolutely wonderful scroll I recieved. I am thoroughly tickled and delighted to now be the proud owner of Melisende Masterpiece! Laurels out there, have a close look, this woman would make a wonderful addition to your order!

Thank you Melisende for your lovely work! I am awestruck!

Trin



A close up of the capitol...


The scroll it it's entirety!

4 comments:

Merlyn Gabriel said...

beautiful and congrats
xxs
B

Racaire said...

*gosch* what a beautiful work!!
Congratulations!

Melisende Fitzwalter said...

Aw! shucks! Thanks!! :)

Aryanhwy merch Catmael said...

Gorgeous work! Congrats to both Melisande and Trin. :)