A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Signet Clerk News

Greetings all! I would like to take this opportunity to let you all know that I have officially been extended in the office of Signet Clerk for a period of six months. I would have happily stayed on for another full term, but my mundane situation sees a possibility of a move out of Kingdom late in the year. The extension was granted to allow me the proper time to announce the vacancy and search for a replacement. I do have one interested candidate, but would very much like to talk with anyone who is interested in the position.

I am also instituting a deputy into the office. Although there isn't really a lot of work involved, the record keeping can get bogged down while one is busy dealing with current assignments and it is my hope that being able to split the work will help keep things more up to date and enjoyable for everyone involved. I have asked the lovely Aryanhwy to fill this position and she has graciously agreed to take it on. I expect you will be hearing from her in the near future as she will be taking over the backlog list and working towards making it disappear completely.

I can't believe I have held the office for two year and four reigns... it has flown by so quickly! You, the scribes are really the best part about the job! Your enthusiasm and your generosity never cease to amaze me. I am humbled.

Sincerely,
Trin

2 comments:

Merlyn Gabriel said...

wow the time flies. I just want to say thank you for all your work, encouragement and time spent with this office. It's not as easy as it looks.

I look forward to working with your successor and hope that you will take a well deserved pat on the back!

hugs
bridget

Nerissa said...

Huurah!!!!
nerissa