A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Sunday, October 03, 2010

some stats

Now that my first quarter in the office of signet has drawn to a close, I took a moment to put together some figures about the last three months (plus coronation). In that time, the scribes of this kingdom have produced 31 scrolls for new kingdom-level awards and completed 11 scrolls on the backlog list. This is an amazing amount -- 42 in three months, which is 14 a month, which is 3.5 a week! For the amount of time that goes in to each and every one of these beautiful pieces of art, that's an amazing rate of production.

The scribes which have contributed to the current reign are: Lady Agatha of Norwich, Amal binti Hamid Al-Chania, Apollonia Grünenzwig, Lady Arianrhod o Gymru, Lady Ælfwynn Leoflæde dohtor, Lord Conrad zur Ruben, Ellina dicta Vintdenwürvel, Countess Elsa Snakenborgh, Duchess Fiona Wiggins, Lady Gabrielle de Noyers, Lord Garsiyya ibn Ibrahim ibn Sulaiman al-Qurtubi, Lady Genevieve la flechiere, Countess Honor of Restormel, Baroness Jean Craig, Lady Lena the Red, Lord Maredudd ap Gwilym, Lady Racaire, Lady Ruth, Lady Trinite Ducalon, and one or more calligraphers at Cudgel War whom I don't know (if you are one, please contact me, since I would like to know all the scribes in this kingdom!)

The following scribes contributed to finishing scrolls on the backlog: Amal binti Hamid Al-Chania, Lady Arianrhod o Gymru, Lady Ælfwynn Leoflæde dohtor, Mistress Caitlyn de Courcy, Lord Conrad zur Ruben, Ellina dicta Vintdenwürvel, and Lady Mary Cristin.

You guys are all amazing. In particular these last few months I've been traveling a lot, meaning I haven't done as many scrolls myself as I would like, and sometimes I'm without internet access and I come back to civilization to find last minute requests waiting for me, and almost every time, someone steps up to handle them. Many is the time I've had the Queen marvel at my ability to drum up miracles, and I keep trying to tell her, it's all you guys, not me at all.

I look forward to seeing what the next three months will bring!

-Aryanhwy, very proud signet

1 comment:

Merlyn Gabriel said...

Wonderful to read this!!
thanks for posting!