A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fourth quarter review

Since I'm assuming people are busy for the holidays by now and that no new backlogs will be completed between now and the end of the year, I've got all the numbers and data now to give a review of the last quarter (October - December), the second half of the reign of Ulfr & Caoimhe.

Like last quarter, I am amazed at the work that's been produced in the last three months. 34 scrolls for kingdom courts were produced, by Lady Adorián Piroska, Lady Amal binti Hamid al-Chania, Lady Arianrhod o Gymru, Lord Arnaut Guilhem de Najac, Lady Ælfwynn Leoflæde dohtor, Lord Conrad zur Ruben, Ellina dicta Vintdenwürvel, Lord Garsiyya ibn Ibrahim ibn Sulaiman al-Qurtubi, Lady Genevieve la flechiere, Baroness Jean Craig, Lady Lena the Red, Lady Lyonet de Covenham, Baroness Margaret Walsingham, Mistress Melisande FitzWalter, Nicole d'Anjou, Lady Racaire, Lady Ruth, Master Skafte Vaghorne, Lady Trinite Ducalon, and myself.

Six backlogs were completed, by Lady Cateline Munro of Ailsa, Lady Genevieve la flechiere, Moll Sotherden, and Lady Ruth.

That's 40 scrolls in the last three months. After the 42 in the third quarter, I thought there was no way that we could continue at this pace, but we have.

Thank you all so much. I love seeing your work, I love it when my old-reliables consistently volunteer, I love it when someone who can only contribute occasionally offers their service, I love it when I get scroll blanks from new scribes. I love how many names on the lists above are the same as last quarter, and how many of them are new. I look forward to wowing our Prince and Princess with all the skill and talent of the kingdom when they step up in January.

No comments: