A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Monday, June 27, 2011

2nd quarter review

As the month draws to a close, it's time for me to report back on the scribal activity of the previous quarter, the second half of Vitus and Eleanora's reign (scrolls produced from April to June).

In these three months, 37 scrolls for kingdom courts were produced, by Lady Ælfwynn Leoflæde dohtor, Lady Agatha of Norwich, Sayidda Amal binti Hamid al-Chania, Lord Antonio di Rienzo, Lady Arianrhod o Gymru, Mistress Bridget Greywolf, Lady Lena the Red, Lady Lia de Thornegge, Baroness Margaret Walsingham, Lady Margaretha von Rückingen, Lady Racaire, Lady Saraswati mán ikkam, Lady Ysabella-Maria Vasquez de Granada, and myself.

Seven backlogs were completed, by Lady Agatha of Norwich, Lady Ailitha de Ainwyck, Countess Elsa Snakenborgh, Lady Racaire, and myself.

44 scrolls! I think that's a record. Thank you all for your continued hard work.

-Aryanhwy

3 comments:

Racaire said...

great!! :))

Erin said...

A quick question from AEringunnr...

Does anyone keep a personal scribal blog that showcases scribal work and original sources? I'm looking for good examples to show to archaeology students.

Sara L. Uckelman said...

I don't do it in a blog, but I document all of my work at http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/candi/.