A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Scribal challenge!

TRH Lief & Morrigan are donating to the signet office a copy of Marc Drogin's Medieval Calligraphy: Its History and Technique, which I am planning to put up for raffle. How do you get a ticket? You'll get one ticket for ever scroll blank I receive from you (either illumination only or calligraphy only, doesn't matter) during their reign -- so any blanks I receive between Coronation next weekend and 12th Night coronation in 6 months' time. I'll keep track of how many blanks I get from whom, and then when they step down in January, I'll do a random drawing to determine the winner.

My thanks to TRH for their generosity, and Saraswati for agreeing that a donation of Drogin for such a drawing was a suitable payment to request from them for a personal scroll that they have commissioned from us.

-Aryanhwy

No comments: