A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Greetings all!

I'm new to the site though not so new to the art. My name is Margaret Walsingham (previously Zölderdödy Alena) so some of you might know me already. I've been the signet in Aarnimetsä for too many years to count (probably my third term now) and have done scrolls for about 20years now. I'm really lazy at posting, but I'll try and redeem myself. My introduction is here:



I composed the text myself since it was to a good friend of mine and I wanted the text to be personal.



I'n notoriously bad at taking pictures of my scrolls, and often have to ask people to send me pictures of things I've done. But I have a few scrolls up my sleeve still which I'm hoping to share with you marvellous artisans. The things I have seen on this site so far are amazing. You are truly artists, each and everyone of you.

Margaret Walsingham

1 comment:

Melisende Fitzwalter said...

Beautiful Work!