A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

new layout

I have been thinking about this for a while now. This template is old style blogger ( and I do mean old) A lot of the uniqueness comes because I messed about with the html which is old enough that my brain still knows how to code some of it. However blogger has advanced significantly and the new designs are a great deal more user friendly.   I am going to try and set up a better, more user friendly layout that may solve some of the image posting issues people have been having.

This means that we'll lose a lot of the individual layout features but I don't think they are so important. What is more important is ease of use. So don't panic if the site is down over the next few days and I will be sure to back up this older layout just in case a new one doesn't work.

cheers
Bridget

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the new layout! Surprise us!!!