A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Monday, June 25, 2012

and still more adminy stuff

Greetings all: Could all active or wish to be active scribes please mail me with their particulars ( off list) because right now I know of  5 9 scribes who are active and I'm pretty sure there's more of you lurking out there. 

The kingdom's scrolls are done on a purely volunteer basis but people also get burned out if they are asked to bear the brunt of the scroll work so it would be great to get some more people involved.

 So if you have NOT already done so please get in touch and let me know what you are willing to do etc...

signet@mail.drachenwald.sca.org

 thanks and have a nice day
Bridget

1 comment:

Ari said...

Forgot to add--I'm unemployed, too. So seriously, sitting to a few scrolls just keeps me off the computer, and thus having fewer migraines. Plus two scrolls make the postage better value....