A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Hi I am involved in organizing a scriptorium event in Nordmark will be on 15-17 February in the shire of Juneborg. The idea is to invite all the scribes in Drachenwald to this event and I wonder if you could go out to the scribes you know and see if they are interested. A portion of the event will be dedicated to get some work on the backlog. If we try to get people from all Drachenwald we could work with any shire's backlog. Then we try to get as many as possible to give lectures or workshops during the event. Are you interested in helping to get the information out to all known scribes and those who are interested in medieval manuscripts. Juneborg Scriptorium Event 

Lady Alfhild de Foxley

2 comments:

Lia de Thornegge said...

That is wonderful! I'm definitely going to try to make it!

Sara / Aryanhwy said...

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to travel in spring (new job, new country, new travel budget...) but I'd love to come if I can!