A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just to introduce myself...

Greetings, all!  Just thought I'd dash off a quick post to introduce myself.  I'm Everild, and a newbie to the scribal arts, but anxious to learn more and to help out as much as possible.  I'm based in Pont Alarch (or should that be Depende-under-Wychwood now?) and although I can't make it to many events, I am certaintly trying.

Here are the two practice pieces I've done so far (I did do calligraphy and illumination before, but only basic stuff, and a LONG time ago).  The second piece is the one her Majesty saw, and asked me to contact Mistress Bridget.



3 comments:

Sara / Aryanhwy said...

Welcome to the fold! I look forward to signing scrolls by you. :)

Everild Wolfden said...

Thank you, your Majesty!! And thank you for um... browbeating me into submission! lol! (Not that I needed much in the way of prodding... :p )

Ari said...

Welcome! I'm ID Signet if you need anything. I think you have a fine sense of spacing, esp. in your vinework!