A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Oxford Scrip2rium and 30-year Celebration

To follow the last post, just a heads-up to say that I will be hosting another scriptorium in Oxford, England, which is currently scheduled for March 16, 2012 (to be confirmed later).

It is also a celebration, in the evening, of my 30th year in the SCA.  I would love folk to come and party raucously, and, as I'm teetotal, drink lots of the alcohol that I can't!

Site TBA, but it will either be the same as last year, or another room on the same street, so very central and easy to get to.

Edited to correct the date.  Sorry--Windows calendar goes Mon-Sun not Sun-Sat as I'm used to!

3 comments:

Sara / Aryanhwy said...

So, Sunday rather than Saturday?

Ari said...

No, Saturday. Have I got the date wrong?

Genevieve la flechiere said...

I'll book the weekend! Last year's was splendid.