A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
This is an Elizabethan writ-style scroll I made for Mistress Lia de Thornegge's elevation at Kingdom University this past weekend.
- The text lines are 0.5cm apart and I used a size 5 round-hand nib.
- The ink is Oak Gall and was used for the Cadels too, which were sketched out and the ink painted in afterwards.
- The only paint on the scroll was used for Lia's Coat of Arms
- The base is Sheep Parchment which was pounced several times beforehand
- The Hand is Gothic Quadrata Precisa
- The seal is the Kingdom seal on wax lacquer anchored into beeswax and the cord was woven in Kingdom colours by Duchessa Alessandra Melusine
- It was alot of fun to do! :)