A place for Drachenwald's scribes to hang out, learn, discuss and critique each others work.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

more backloggery

While as a rule I don't like to use this  place as a signet clerk announcement board in this case ( or cases) I'm busting my rule because the backlog has been a long festering source of frustration for many people, especially those who are patiently waiting for their scrolls so...

... the backlog listings are as up to date as I can get them. Please take a look and see if there are any corrections that need to be made. If you are a scribe and you have an assigned backlog then you need to let me know the status by the end of the year. If I have not heard anything then I will be reassigning the scrolls to active scribes who wish to do the work.


Bridget - Kingdom Signet Clerk 

http://op.drachenwald.sca.org/backlog.html

No comments: