I really like your white work!!! And no work is lame, just at different levels and different styles is all. I am so grateful to have wonderful scribes like you in the Kingdom!xxs and oosBridget ( incognito)
Really nice and such a cute dragon (I love little monsters like that)!!! I looked at the original and got to say you did a wonderful job!Ailitha (wanting that dragon)
I love your dragon very much too and your scroll is beautiful!Racaire
Your scroll is -not- lame ! It's a beautiful piece of art and you can see the effort, thought and love for detail you put into it.Keep it up !
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I really like your white work!!! And no work is lame, just at different levels and different styles is all.
I am so grateful to have wonderful scribes like you in the Kingdom!
xxs and oos
Bridget ( incognito)
Really nice and such a cute dragon (I love little monsters like that)!!! I looked at the original and got to say you did a wonderful job!
Ailitha (wanting that dragon)
I love your dragon very much too and your scroll is beautiful!
Racaire
Your scroll is -not- lame ! It's a beautiful piece of art and you can see the effort, thought and love for detail you put into it.
Keep it up !
Post a Comment