Good quality paper, that works well with both ink and water-based colours.
I will echo Elsa, paper or if it can be arranged proper parchment to work on. It would be very cool with little gilding kits as well. Small containers of the ingredients with instructions for mixing it.
I'll aggree on both the paper/pergamenata (thanks a million genevieve for the pergamenata) and the guilding sets and I would like to add the ruler thingy that helps keeping the same space when drawing the lines for the calligraphy!cheers,Ailitha
So so farpaper / parchment ( you guys dream big)gilding kitsAmes lettering guide
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good quality paper, that works well with both ink and water-based colours.
I will echo Elsa, paper or if it can be arranged proper parchment to work on.
It would be very cool with little gilding kits as well. Small containers of the ingredients with instructions for mixing it.
I'll aggree on both the paper/pergamenata (thanks a million genevieve for the pergamenata) and the guilding sets and I would like to add the ruler thingy that helps keeping the same space when drawing the lines for the calligraphy!
cheers,
Ailitha
So so far
paper / parchment ( you guys dream big)
gilding kits
Ames lettering guide
Post a Comment