For Alaric and Nerissa's court barony scroll, given out this weekend at the ID first coronet, Trinite and I teamed together to make it. She did the illumination and then sent it along with someone to the event, where I retrieved it and did the calligraphy on Saturday (rather like how we did Robert of Canterbury's pelican scroll -- it worked so well the first time, we thought we'd do it again!).
The result turned out to be more than the sum of its parts, I feel!
5 comments:
lovely!!!
It's beautiful!
And it looks even better in the flesh!
*gosch*
gorgeous!
It was fun... and small... and showed me that I really need a huge magnifying lense to look through for painting... even while wearing my glasses. Seems I would be a retired scribe the way my eye sight is going!
It was pretty little girl before Ary wrote on it, then it became a lovely woman. So much nicer when matured!
Post a Comment