My most usual way of scribing is to sit on the edge of the bed, in front of the TV, with my feet on the rungs of a small stool and a cutting board on my lap. Last night, Joel used the cutting board for chopping green onions and garlic. The scent is pretty overpowering. I'm thinking, maybe I need to finally get a real writing desk!
2 comments:
Teehee... I have a real writing desk, in my conservatory, with beautiful lighting and a comfortable heater... but more often than not, I am perched on the couch, in front of the tv, pens and paints arranged on little tables around me... Just because you have one doesn't mean you will use one! :-D Maybe you should just get yourself a dedicated cutting board instead! Cheaper! Get more use!
Don't get a cutting board, get a drafting/technical drawing board instead. Having a moveable rule and graduated ruler down the side makes drawing up the lines so much faster!
I've been very good tonight and have actually worked at the dining table, but a lot of the time I also end up perched on the couch in front of the TV with my materials scattered across the coffee table. :)
Post a Comment